Recent Posts

Saturday, February 8, 2014

Hello! Let's jump in, shall we?

Well, here I am blog.  A way for me to talk, ramble, and share my fitness/health journey.  I feel like everyone else who wants a way to hold themselves accountable.  And ya know what?  I'm okay with that.  Those people are trying to figure out their lives and what makes them happy.  I am passionate and excited about changing my body - inside and out.  In a few short weeks of really staying fitness focused, I have felt an increase in energy and confidence. These quick results give me the boost and direction I needed to continue and kick butt along the way!

I wanted to start a blog called Jump into Fit because to 'jump in' means to take a chance and leap into something new.  This something new can be something your comfortable with or not.  In my case, it's out of my comfort zone.  And I LOVE the comfort zone.  Change scares me - it always has.  (My inner Sagittarius has always wanted change!)  Now, I love adventure and new events/moments in life.  But I like to always come back to what is normal and safe.  It keeps me sane and stress-free.

But where has being 'safe' gotten anybody?  Anybody who lives their life to the fullest takes a hell of a lot of risks and makes a lot of mistakes.  But they are living!  They are jumping in with both feet and hoping they land somewhere they want.  If they don't, then they just jump somewhere new until they find what they want.

And that's exactly what I want to do.  I want to 'jump in' to my health and well being with an enthusiastic huzzah!  I am sure I will fail.  I am sure I will lose direction. But, I need to not be scared of the journey.  I need to embrace and LIVE the journey.  Who wants to sit on the sidelines of their own life?


0 comments:

Post a Comment